How to Get Pee Out of Mattress? Here’s What Micks Professionals are Saying
We all know accidents can happen at any time on the mattress. However, sometimes the accident can happen to your kid or pet. Are you suddenly smelling a pee odour from your mattress? So, how are you planning to get it out of your mattress? Nevertheless, you might think to use absorbent sheets for the pee on the mattress. But, with this article, we will be involving some steps for How to Get Pee Out of a Mattress: 6 Easy Steps. These 6 steps will be very helpful in treating the pee-infected mattress. However, you might have used some market products for removing pee but were not satisfied. Therefore to keep your mattress pee-free and look beautiful, here are some pee stain removal steps.
How To Remove Pee From The Mattress With The Following Steps?
Following are the six best steps for removing pee from the mattress. But before that, you must know what material you need for removing pee:
- Baking soda
- Cold water
- Cleaning towel
- White vinegar
- Spray bottle
Here are the key six steps for How to Get Pee Out of a Mattress to use these tips to eliminating pee from your mattress:
Step 1: Remove The Bedding
Before anything, you must remove the bed sheets from your mattress and put them in the washing machine. Thus, follow this step quickly as urine sets on the mattress very soon. Moreover, while washing, if you smell the urine odour then try using one cup of white vinegar with detergent.
Step 2: Blot The Area
Take a clean and dry towel, and then blot the soiled place to extract the pee as much as possible from the mattress. Importantly, ignore scrubbing the pee spot. Thus scrubbing the spot will make the liquid push into the mattress fabric, and later on, it becomes harder to eliminate the pee.
Step 3: Spraying The Solution
Further, take a spray bottle, and make a solution of cold water and white vinegar. Moreover, add some amount of laundry detergent with the solution. Thus mix this solution effectively in the spray bottle. Then spray this solution gently on the affected area.
Step 4: Let The Solution Soak
After this, allow and wait to rest the solution on the mattress for 10-20 minutes. You can also use a clean cloth for blotting and soaking the liquid on it. Thus make sure to take a dry and clean cloth for blotting.
Step 5: Cover with Baking Soda
Now cover the entire affected area with the baking soda. Thus allow the baking to set on the mattress for 8 to 10 hours. Moreover, while doing this make sure to close the room as a kid or pet may create a mess with baking soda.
Step 6: Vacuum the Dry Baking Soda
Moving forward, vacuum the baking soda for drying from the mattress. Thus while doing this make sure that the baking soda is fully dried up, otherwise it will damage your vacuum. Alternatively, you can also opt for the wet vacuum for damping the baking soda. Hence after completing the vacuum, do the detailed inspection.
Quick Steps For Removing Pee Stain From The Mattress
It is very important to remove pee stains from the mattress quickly. You need to have the following things for removing the stain:
- White vinegar
- Cold water
- Plastic wrap
Following Are The Key Steps To Remove Urine From The Mattress
- Firstly use some vinegar, cold water, and detergent solution on the infected area on the mattress.
- Further, no need to rub or blot the solution, just wrap the affected area of the mattress with plastic wrap. Thus allow this plastic wrap on the mattress for 24 hours.
- After removing the wrap from the mattress, wait for it to dry on its own. Nevertheless, leave the mattress to dry overnight.
- Regardless, if the pee stain on the mattress is still there, then repeat the above process.
- Once you are done with this, you can clean the mattress with water and blot it with a dry towel.
How You Can Remove Pee Smell From The Mattress?
The pee smell can make your house vibe unpleasant. Thus with the following steps, you can remove the pee smell from the mattress
- You need to have baking soda and vinegar for the elimination of pee smell
- Use some baking soda and sprinkle it on the mattress and make it rest on it overnight
- You must make a thin layering of baking soda on the mattress and check this in the morning
- Once you have done with the baking soda. Then in the morning using an industry-approved vacuum for removing baking soda from the mattress. And if the pee smell still lingers, repeat the above steps.
Conclusion: How to Get Pee Out of Mattress?
Hope the above stain removal steps help in solving the query that is – How to Get Pee Out of a Mattress: 6 Easy Steps by Professional Mattress Cleaners in Melbourne. No doubt the above steps will be very helpful in removing the pee from your mattress in an effective way. But for the best and most reliable outcome, you must depend on certified experts. Thus insured professionals know every way to remove pee and stains. Even experts use modern tools and technology for drying up the mattress quickly. Therefore as soon as you observe stains or smells on the mattress, quickly hire professionals.