The mattress is filled with strong materials such as cotton, feather, hair, and foam rubber. There are different kinds of mattresses such as coir foam, latex foam, orthopedic, back support, memory foam mattress, and innerspring mattresses. Before applying the solution you should read the instructions which are given on the mattress tag. The below-written methods help us to Remove Mattress Spills And Stains.
Some methods to remove mattress spills & stains are:-
- Vacuum method- Firstly, you can use the vacuum to clean the dust and dirt from the mattress. After that, you clean a mattress with vinegar deeply. After that, you can use a soft brush to rub the stain. And use cold water to clean the mattress.
- Hydrogen peroxide and baking soda solution- This solution helps us to remove the blood, urine, and sweat stain. Firstly, take 3% of hydrogen peroxide and add 3 tablespoons of baking soda. And mix a few drops of liquid dishwashing soap. After that put the solution into the spray bottle and start spraying on the spot area. And let it settle for one hour.
- White vinegar with water solution- You should put 50% of water and 50% of white vinegar into a spray bottle. And start spraying on the spot area and blot with a clean towel. Continue the same method until the spot becomes lighter. After that, you should spread the baking soda on the spotted area. Let it be for an hour. After that, start vacuuming to remove the baking soda. This method also helps to remove the vomit stain.
- Dish soap, hydrogen peroxide, and salt solution- This solution helps us to remove the bloodstain. You should take 3% of hydrogen peroxide, and add 1 tablespoon of dish soap and salt. After that, spread the solution on the spot area and let it be for 10 minutes. Clean the solution with a soft cloth to remove the stain.
- To Wash The Bedding- Firstly, remove the bedding from your mattress. Put the bedding into the washing machine to clean them. After that, put the bedding in front of the sun.
- Experts advice- You should take help from professionals to clean the mattress. Professional mattress cleaners have many chemical solutions to clean mattresses.
The above-mentioned ways help us to Remove Mattress Spills And Stains. There are different kinds of methods like a vacuum cleaner, white vinegar with a water solution, hydrogen peroxide and baking soda solution, dish soap, hydrogen peroxide, salt solution, and mattress protector. You should read the instructions which are given on the tag of the mattress. Lemon or baking soda helps us to remove the smell from the mattress. You should take advice from expert mattress cleaners in Melbourne to get rid of spills and stains.